Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Great to be back!


It is great to be back in the swing of things. School started today and I got to pick up my friend Aaron who is in a wheelchair and take him to school on the bus. I love happy people and Aaron was sure happy. He brought his Gold Medals from the special Olympics that he won this summer. Isn't it amazing how some people can overcome the past and others can't. Aaron could really be discouraged about the life that he has been dealt but he chooses to focus on the victories that he can win. All of us could be discouraged about something and if we let it that discouragement will rob us of our own Gold Medals, victories! Let me encourage all of us to go out and compete in life today and bring home the Gold! Look out Michael Phelps I'm after your record.

No comments: