Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday is my Favorite

Hey everyone it's Friday and most people are excited because the work week is almost over and the weekend is here. I love Friday too, for many reasons. I am looking forward to spending Saturday with the boys out Deer Hunting. I must tell you I am not an avid hunter so all you that are anti-hunting take it easy. What I am though is excited to do something with the boys that they enjoy and Deer Hunting is fast becoming a big thing for them. So pray for our safety, seriously there will be alot of CRAZY people out in the woods tomorrow.

Another thing I am looking forward to is our services on Sunday. I am looking forward to seeing a life change take place in someones life. I am coming expecting to get blown away by what God does. We say all the time we believe that God can do anything, why don't we come to church every week expecting the anything to happen. I know that worship is going to be awesome so come and experience it with us and let's watch God show up and really show out. It's O.K. when God shows out. It's way cool. See ya Sunday, I hope!

Kevin

No comments: