Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Gift Revolution

Hey everybody I want to tell you about something that is so exciting! It's called the gift revolution and it is creating alot of stir. If you have time go to www.thegiftrevolution.com and read some of the cool things people are doing for one another. I love Christimas time and everything it represents, it is one of the things I look forward to every year. There is nothing like giving a gift to someone and watching them unwrap it knowing that they will love it. I have also given gifts and watched people be disappointed by what I gave them, bummer! I wonder how the Lord feels every year as many celebrate the gift that He gave us but still there are those who don't even accept the gift at all. Let's make sure that we never take for granted the gift that God gave us.

No comments: