Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Back to School on Wednesday

That's right a little bit of normal starts tomorrow when school starts back. Thanks to the Air Force National Guard the Piggott Schools will be up and running on Wednesday morning. It has been two weeks today since the ice storm hit and we still have no cable tv and not a single person has gone crazy in our house. I did hear the steelers won the super bowl and someone said there's a pretty big nascar race this weekend, I WOULDN'T KNOW BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE CABLE. I really haven't missed it much can't you tell.

We did finish up our work at the community center today and it was wonderful to be able to serve others along side my family and friends. I am so proud of my family!!!!

Mom is doing good and seems to be getting stronger each day. There might be a chance of her coming home pretty soon. Thanks for praying for her and all the calls and cards. Pray for her because she don't have any cable at the hospital either. Life can be tough....i think we'll make it!We will have services this Sunday at 10a.m. so I hope all of you can make it to the service.

See Ya

No comments: