Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer Time


I love summer time! Even though we have been to busy to get to the Lake. It has been a lot of fun so far. Tanners Legion team finished 3rd in the state tournament and Logan's team just won the district tournament last night. Way to go teams!!!


Summer time can be stressful because there is so much to do and we can all get pulled in so many different ways . Recently I received an anonymous letter that was anything but flattering, it reminded me of all my "many" failures and I have had a lot of time to ponder on some of the things it had to say. I have since asked God to help me get better in the areas in which I need improvement and help me stay strong in the areas that are unwavering. I must say that God is growing me. Summer time seems to be a time for things to grow and I suppose that he is giving me the opportunity myself to grow. I love fresh vegetables that have matured on the vine, you know now that I think of it I just bet there is nothing that pleaseds the Lord more than Good "ripe" mature Christians.


How ripe are you?


Kevin

No comments: