Thursday, September 16, 2010

What do you need God to bring back to life?

I just finished reading about the day that Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead and it has got me fired up!!! Maybe I'm the only one but I've got some things in my life that once used to be alive and well and over time they have seemed to die and have no life at all. That's exactly opposite of all that Jesus is, " I am the way the truth and the LIFE" Jesus said. Maybe it's your marriage, your walk with God, your relationship with others or maybe it's your finances or even your physical health. Jesus' main emphasis was on the fact that in order for us to live we must believe in HIM. He told Mary and Martha that He was glad He wasn't there when Lazarus died so that they might believe. I don't know what you need God to do in your life today, but I know that He raised Lazarus from the dead and He can raise any dead thing in your life too. You gotta BELIEVE. Let's start seeing dead things come back to life and see what others begin to say about your God.

It is a privilege to be Son of God and I am so thankful that God is breathing life into me everyday.

Monday September 20, 2010 we get to meet Lane Timothy Murray, can't wait to see you son, dad loves you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an excellent way to start my day. Today I am the one who feels dead. Dead tired. But I have commitments. And I have Jesus. I can do this if I give it to Him. Thanks for the reminder.