Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Summer Update.


Going Going Gone.........that seems to be the theme of the summer for me. I seem to be gone to a ball game gone to church gone to a team roping and and oh yeah gone to church camp. What I really want to be is gone to the Lake! I can't wait to get my boat out of the shop (this week) and pack up the family for the lake. It will have to be after the baseball tournaments are over and vacation bible school is completed and we can't leave before parents night takes place but the week before children's camp looks like a great time to go and soak up some sun. Wow, I can't believe all the things that God is letting me be a part of. Life is so much fun! Enjoy it while you can. Fathers day is always special here's a picture of me and the boys on that day.
Kevin

No comments: