Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Summer Schedule changes everything.

Well it's been so long since I have been on I don't know what to tell you. I'll start by saying that I have been to several baseball games since the last time I posted a blog. School is out and summer has begun for us at the Murray home. We love the summer and we love hanging out and doing fun stuff. Tonight Ethan and myself went to Cowboy Church and stayed after and did a little horse training.

Most of you know but last week I was gone to youth church camp in Imboden, AR. It was a lot of fun! Kids had a great time. I am really thankful to be a part of a church that cares about students.

Oh yea, I forgot to tell you that we now have a 14 year old with a drivers permit, it all happened last Friday. Pray for us and our vehicles. Tanner really is a good drive and we are proud of him, way to go Tanner.

No comments: