Sunday, January 25, 2009

Need your prayers

I am sorry it has been a few days since I have informed everyone on mom's condition. On Friday we moved mom back to the Piggott hospital. Mom requested we take her home (Piggott Hosp) There was nothing more they could do in Jonesboro that they couldn't do for her in Piggott. Since moving her she has had so many visitors and she has loved it. Today is Sunday and her condition is critical. Only God knows when she will leave this earth but she is very weak and on lots of medication. All of my family has been with her today and she has been loved on by all the grand kids, family and friends. Nothing can really prepare you for the loss of a mother but knowing that she is saved gives us Hope. Today at church I sang her favorite song "The Midnight Cry". We recorded it and took it to the hospital for her to hear. As soon as she heard what song it was she lifted her hands to the sky and began to worship the Lord, it was almost more than I could handle. I just thank God that my mom is born again and will be given a brand new body real soon. Keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with your whole family. We love you all. The Hollis's