Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Update on Mom

Mom rested well last night. All of my brothers along with my dad and my youngest son Ethan spent the night with Mom. Dr. says that her heart may be contributing some to her shortness of breathe but mostly her lungs are just in really bad shape. We have continued to have several visits and calls which makes moments like this tolerable. Mom has been blessed to have her dearest friends by her side. As weak as she is her face always lights up when someone who loves her walks in the room. Last night I had the opportunity to spend about 5 hours taking care of her and I can only hope that it made her feel as good as it made me. Mom has loved her family all her life and she's just getting a little of it back in return. Please pray for us as we take each day one at a time.

Kevin

No comments: