Thursday, April 2, 2009

Praying for 100

I am praying for 100 people to be saved ! The sooner the better. I don't care who leads them to Jesus just so lost people are being saved. I know of 14 people since Sunday morning from all over and I am looking for 86 more. If you lead someone to Jesus let me know about it. There is nothing more exciting to me than people giving their life to Christ. This past Tuesday night at the Thousands Hills Cowboy Church in Poplar Bluff, Mo. 3 adults gave their lives to Jesus. AWESOME!!!!!! Easter weekend is just one week away and we have praying for a harvest of folks during our Revival that will start on Easter Sunday Morning. You do not want to miss any of these services the worship is going to be off the chart and the preaching is going to be life changing. I hope everyone will make an effort to come and bring a lot of friends. I am soooo excited.

Kevin

No comments: