Thursday, April 16, 2009

Revival Update

Hey Folks, we just finished our spring Revival and it was WOW. It was Great to see people get saved and commit their lives to Christ. It was also Great to see people drawn back to the Lord. I don't know all the numbers but I do know that we only like about 68 people getting saved to reach my goal of 100 and we are going to see it happen real soon. The group Eternal Vision was with us to lead our worship and Coy Arnold from Horatio, Ar did the preaching. I am exhausted it's 2 am and I just can't sleep. Tomorrow could be a long day I better get to bed.

Kevin

4 comments:

by Troy Gramling said...

sounds like a great Revival Bro...Praying for the 100

Mark Cave Jr. said...

Brother Kevin,
Yeah! I have to say the REVIVAL was AWESOME....
Can't wait for you to have another one. I hated to see that one end!
I was blessed every night of it.
You and Eternal Vision did a awesome job singing them good ole' gospel singer.
Brother Coy, also did a awesome job preaching.
Just to make it short, EVERYONE did a AWESOME job.
Me and my sister really did enjoy ourselves.
We love you Bro. Kevin,
-Mark

Mark James Cave Jr. said...

Yeah, it was a awesome revival. We rally enjoyed ourselves!
Thanks for your prayers, Brother Kevin. I am doing much better!
I am regaining my strength little by little each day.
God bless you and we love you brother, -Mark Cave Jr.

Anonymous said...

I totally loved your visit to the revival at Temple in Poplar Bluff. Update your blog and tell me where is the Tuesday night service we heard about ???