Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas everyone I hope that all of you have a wonderful day with family and friends. I am so thankful for the greatest gift that I ever received and that gift is a relationship with Jesus Christ. God sent His son to this earth on Christmas morning so that I could have a relationship with God. When I accepted the gift of God it changed my life forever. I am certainly not perfect but I am forgiven. When I got Jesus I got a friend who loves me unconditionally. Not only that but I got peace, hope, and the opportunity to live a worry free life that I can live to the fullest if I just will. I would say that Jesus is definitely the Greatest Gift I have ever received. Have you accepted this gift, I wish you would. Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments: