Monday, January 4, 2010

Moms funeral


Happy New Year everyone! 2010 didn't start the way we all had it planned but it was sure the best beginning to something my mom has ever been a part of. Mom passed away on New Years eve night around 8 pm at the Piggott Community Hospital. She had been in the hospital since Monday night and finally went to heaven on Thursday night. Mom had been fighting lung cancer for the past several months and she never gave up. My mom loved life, and she wanted every day that she could possible get and that's why she lived as long as she did. Her family is what motivated her to keep trying. I have got to do this and that she would say with all the optimism of someone who would overcome that dreaded disease of cancer. Well mom's plans where not God's plans but I know she likes His better now that she's in Heaven. I am going to Miss her very much but I sure am glad she' not suffering any more.

I want to thank everyone who has loved on us in so many different ways over the last few days. We appreciate all you have done for us. I leave you with this, make 2010 a year of peace, forgiveness and great joy.


Kevin

No comments: