Wednesday, January 27, 2010

God is moving

I just want to tell all of you what God has done in the last few days at Emmanuel and the Cowboy Church. This past Sunday night we had 2 teenage boys obey God and be baptized an we have one more waiting to. On Tuesday night at our Cowboy Church we had our largest attendance yet of 110 folks and a young mother gave her life to Christ. Then on Wednesday at Awanas we had a young boy about 11 years old give his life to Christ and wants to be obedient to God and be baptized. It has been a wonderful week. God is still moving! I am so proud of our student ministry as well, Jerry Massey has agreed to be our interim student minister and he is doing a Great job of bringing some new ideas to our ministry. God is good and I can't wait to see what happens next. Do me a favor and tell someone about our churches, I'll see you Sunday come prepared to worship and see God move.

No comments: