Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Post

Good morning everyone, I hope all of you have a GREAT day. I enjoyed a couple of Mohawk basketball games last night at Brookland even though we lost it is always great to watch the boys play. I must confess though that recently it is the ride home from the games that enjoy the most. You know laughing about the dumb things they did and the punks on the other teams and of course gotta stop by McDonalds and order off the dollar menu (man they can eat alot after a game) These are definitely some of the best days of my life. I have to admit in the last week not only have I seen God save the lost I have seen God working in the boys. They have a new found zeal for studying God's word and that makes me swell up with pride, I'm sorry. I want to thank Jerry Massey for stepping in and filling a gap for us in our youth program, we are headed in the right direction. This Sunday morning the youth will share some of what they have been learning on Wednesday night so don't miss it. The Super Bowl won't be nothin compared to what you will see on Sunday Morning I can't wait. See all of you Sunday.

No comments: