Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Promises Promises

I recently have been reading the promises of God throughout the bible and I have to tell you that it is amazing all that God has said He would do. The greatest of all is the promise to save me from my sins in which I know for a fact He has done. I just read John 3:17 and it says that God did not come to condemn me but to forgive me. I have plenty that He could condemn me about but He chose to forgive me and save me. Now think about this if the God of the universe does not choose to condemn us in our lost condition why do we continue to condemn those who are not yet saved. What we need in our churches is a less condemning spirit of those not like us and a more Christ like attitude toward those that are lost and on their way to Hell. I am praying for God to use me to reach those who aren't yet saved. Please help me by praying for me and our church that we would be very active in doing whatever it takes to reach those that don't know Jesus. They're out there we just got to go find them and tell them about God's forgiveness of our sins.

No comments: