Friday, March 19, 2010

Cookin' Butts

That's right i've been up all night cookin' Boston Butts for the Junior class so they can make enough money to have a prom and after prom PARTY. I am looking forward to bed time and it ain't even lunch time. The things we do for love, the things we do for love, but that's not why I'm doing this, that would be because my wife volunteered me for the job. I am making the most of it, at least I am able to do and some folks wish they were and they can't so, not gonna complain (anymore).

Please pray for me tomorrow I am preaching the funeral of Bro. Kim Bridges son in law. He was 27 and died with a heart attack on Wednesday night. They have 2 little boys under 3. Hug your spouse today please just for Kyle and April sake we never know what today may bring so be ready for whatever.

No comments: