Monday, March 15, 2010

Update

Hey everyone, I sure hope all of you are living life to the fullest because that's exactly what Christ came to give us. I am so sorry I left all of you wondering what happened with my uncle, well I did baptize him a few weeks ago at Cowboy Church and it was GREAT. I had many of my family members there to see my uncle commit his life to Christ. There were 193 people at Cowboy Church that night, a new high attendance. God has been doing so many wonderful things at Emmanuel and at our campus in Poplar Bluff. Last Sunday we had a woman give her life to Christ and she is going to be baptized along with several others on Easter Sunday morning and we can't wait.
Easter will be here before we know it and plans are being wrapped up to have one of the best Easter weekends we have had in years, pray that God is pleased with our attempt to Love Big!! If you haven't signed up to be a part of this special weekend please pray about taking part and don't miss out on being a blessing to someone.
Johnna is doing fine and goes back to the doctor this week, please keep us all in your prayers we are so blessed to be expecting another child at our youthful age. We are taking applications for babysitters but you must apply in person, come see us.

John 10:10

Kevin

No comments: