Wednesday, November 29, 2006

God moment

Wow, have you ever been in the presence of someone that you knew had been with Jesus. I just had something wonderful happen. I was getting ready for our Wednesday night prayer time and a friend of mine came in the church with a pastor from India. I had met pastor Jacob once before and was equally impressed the first time I met him. This time there just seemed to be something different, he seemed to have an even greater passion for Jesus and the people of India. I really can't explain what I experienced other than I feel like I have seen Jesus. I feel so unworthy of all the comforts of America after hearing and seeing what others around the world go thru to preach the gospel to a lost world. I know God is calling me to make a difference in the world that I live in just like pastor Jacob is doing in India. Will you pray for me and my family that our lives may be filled with purpose and not just possessions. Thank the Lord for meeting with us on Wednesday night! If you would like to know more about pastor Jacob and his ministry go to www.gtsss.org



you are loved,

Kevin

No comments: