Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving with the Murray's and Coates

Thank the Lord for my moms coo kin'. She's the best. I know what you're thinking but trust me on this one. We have had a wonderful day. My family and Johnna's parents spent Thanksgiving day together and to the best of my knowledge no injuries. That doesn't include the pain of over eating. We all had plenty to eat and it was EXCELLENT! I have so much to be thankful for and I want to start with my family. Johnna and the boys are really what make life so much fun for me, I love them all very much. I know that not everyone has such a Great family. I do want to encourage everyone who has a good family to take time to tell them how grateful you are for them. Words mean a lot when they come from someone as special as a dad, mom, brother, sister. I'm also thankful for my mom and dad and the fact that they now live so close to us. I have many more but I'll just mention one more, Emmanuel. I love being the pastor of such a wonderful group of people and I am thankful for the privilege of getting to be a part of such a wonderful family. Thank you Lord for all the blessings that you have given me. I hope all of you had a great day. Be safe shopping tomorrow and pray for my wife and her mother as the tackle Memphis on the busiest shopping day of the year. Me and the boys are going team roping Friday and Saturday, life is good.


You are loved,

Kevin

No comments: