Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Cowbooy Church Coming Soon!

I never really thought of myself as a church planter but in just about a month I will be preaching the first sermon in a new church. The Thousand Hills Cowboy Church near Poplar Bluff, MO. We have been meeting with our core croup members on Tuesday nights getting ready for the big day. I loved watching everyone this week get in different groups and plan. We have some hard working, excited, nervous people. We've never done this before, but thank the Lord it's not about us. We know God is going to bless this new church. Pray about joining us if it sounds like something you would like to be a part of. I want to thank my wife and my boys for the sacrifices that they make for me to be away on Tuesday nights. This Tuesday I missed all 3 of the boys basketball games. Tanners team lost to the best team in the conference by 1 point, they said Tanner came up with a big rebound at the end of the game. He was disappointed that he missed the front end of a one and one with 13 seconds left. Dad wasn't there that really is hard for me to take, pray for me. Logan and Ethan also lost by 1 point in the last game of the season. Free throws once again proved costly. Ethan did score his first 2 points of the season, way to go Ethan! It looks like Logan has made the 6th grade traveling team, way to go Logan. Ethan seems to think his career might have been short lived. He has made the all cattle feeding team, he's a first team all american. Me and Johnna are so proud of the boys that God has given us and we look forward to having their sister home sometime next year.

living life to the fullest,

Kevin

1 comment:

mohawks said...

hey mom and dad this is tanner i miss yall we lost in district by 20 but o well hope yall have a good time enjoy the rest of the trip cya


Tanner M.

P.S- GO COLTS!!!!