Monday, December 4, 2006

Enjoy the Holidays

Good morning everyone, I hope all of you had a great weekend. I really enjoyed coming to church yesterday and seeing all the beautiful decorations. I want to say thank you to all the volunteers who made the church look so wonderful. I really love the Christmas season and all the excitement that it brings. I think that is what God had in mind when He sent Jesus to be born. Jesus is exciting not just His birth, but everything about Him. That is why a relationship with Jesus is the most exciting thing in my life. He brings joy like nothing else. I hope all of you will make sure that you enjoy this Christmas to the fullest, don't forget that Jesus came to give us life not make it more difficult. Enjoy the Holidays!


Live life to the fullest,

Kevin

No comments: