Monday, May 14, 2007

Fun Weekend.

Hey everyone hope you are all doing great today. We had a wonderful weekend at the Murray home. Friday night I went to the Rodeo on the Ridge and got to see one of our church members compete in the show. I had a blast of course. Johnna and Ethan spent the night together doing a little shopping. The boys had a baseball game but it was rained out. Saturday I watched Tanner and Logan play ball in Pocahontas. It was a great game, we won the game 2 to 1 over a team from Jonesboro. The boys played well and had a great attitude even though they both struggled a little at the plate. (that's home plate not dinner plate)

Mothers day I thought was very good. It started early for me as I prepared muffins for moms at the church. The boys got up early and gave Johnna her new digital camera and homemade cards and letters. She was impressed with their thoughtfulness. We have some good boys and I am proud of them. I really enjoyed Sunday services and I hope all of you did as well. Talk to all of you later. Love you!

No comments: