Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Hello everybody!

Hey I'm back to blogging. Just want to say Hello this morning. I want to ask you to pray for me today because I am really wanting God to speak to me and give me direction. I know God is doing some really wonderful things around us and I just want to be a part of what God is doing. Let's keep our eyes open and watch where God is working and join Him. I think so many times I think I have to dream up something to do but God is already at work I just have to find out where and join in on the fun. Serving God and others is FUN. Let's keep our Church a FUN church.

Don't forget to meet at the courthouse on Thursday at 12:20 for prayer.

1 comment:

by Troy Gramling said...

We missed you while you were gone...check out my fall on my blog...pride comes before a fall