Monday, May 21, 2007

Hi Ya!

Well I guess I've turned into a weekly blogger. I don't know what has happened to me. Just to let you know everything is going just fine at the Murray home. All the boys are active in summer baseball and horse shows. It is really Great raising boys, they do bring us a lot of fun. Yes they do bring other things to like grey hair but at least I've still got most of it, but then again I do only have one teenager.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, Ethan has his first big acting part in the 4Th grade play. He is going to be playing the role of a bully. He is really excited about his big opportunity to make it in show buiz. On Thursday night Logan will graduate from the 6Th grade. Next year we will have two boys in Junior High. (I can't be that old) Today was Tanner last day of school so he is looking forward to sleeping late. Johnna and I have until Friday before we are out of school, but look out after that the Murray's know how to enjoy the summer.

Well that let's you know about this week at the Murray's hope you will keep us all in your prayers.

No comments: