Monday, September 10, 2007

Teenager gives his life to Christ!

I don't know all the details but I just got an email this morning saying that one of our youth invited a friend to church yesterday and after the servie he gave his life to Christ. That is so Great News for me. I have to tell you that I left church a little disappointed in my presentation of God's word. So to hear that some one still got saved lets me know that it was definitely God who done the harvesting. God can do so much more than we can. I love what one of my prayer partners said, "God doesn't need us but He chooses to use us". I hope you want to be used by God this week. Way to go to Adam for inviting his friend to church, you never know what might happen. Hey it's Monday and we have got all week to serve Jesus, do it!
I am on my way to Mr. Rudy's to trim his hedges, pray that I don't mess them up. I'll let you know how it goes.

Live the Abundant Life!

2 comments:

by Troy Gramling said...

I felt the same way this weekend...it is amazing how God can take our what feels like down days and do the most amazing things...

Dana and Lorrie said...

Brother Kevin this is Dana. I felt that way sunday but i now that people have down days and god does the most exciting things at our church or another church.