Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Focus!

I am understanding more and more how important it is to focus on what we are doing. Have you ever been distracted? I am sure all of us have, it could be a cell phone to our ear that distracts us while driving or maybe a daydream about some tropical vacation while working. Whatever it is when we are distracted from what we are suppose to be doing accidents often happen. Car wrecks, poor workmanship, fail a test, etc. you get the point.

Starting this Sunday morning I will begin preaching for a few weeks on the theme "FOCUS". How long has it been since you really focused on your relationship with God. Isn't it easy to be distracted by the things of this world. No person ever sets out to get away from God after having been saved. Then why does happen so often? I honestly believe it's because we loose focus. Come this Sunday and focus on the cross wih me. Everything looks different when you view from the cross.

No comments: