Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday is here.

What is it about Friday that we all enjoy so much? Can Fridays be enough to make you happy. Well maybe for a little while but Monday is just around the corner so it can't make it last very long. This Sunday I am going to begin a New Series of sermons I am calling "Relationships that Rock". It has been proven that relationships are what make people happy. Over the next few weeks I am going to talk about 3 relationships in your life that if not right can ruin your life.

I just read that only 30% of Americans are happy. That is sad! If you are one of the 70% of Americans not very happy maybe you should wake up this Sunday and have a listen to what God's word has to say about all that. For those of you in that 30% that are happy please keep coming to church because can you imagine how bad it would be if you skipped, don't leave me with a room full of miserable people!

If fun is what you are looking for I can almost guarantee it this week at Emmanuel.

Love ya,

Kevin

P.S. Johnna and I are off to Tanner's basketball game, 2 plus hours from Piggott. I wouldn't miss it. Go Tanner!!!

No comments: