Monday, January 7, 2008

Pray for Aaron




Hey everyone I want to let you know about my good friend Aaron. I met Aaron last year when I began picking him up on the school bus. I drive the special needs school bus for the Piggott School district. Aaron was a bright spot from day one. The first day I loaded him and his wheelchair our friendship began. One of the best days for me was the day that Aaron asked if I would pick him up for church. Since that time both Aaron and his mom and dad have become faithful attenders at Emmanuel. This Sunday morning Aarons dad arrived at church alone and we soon found out that Aaron had to be admitted to the Arkansas Childrens Hospital in Little Rock on Thursday. Aaron has an infection in his foot that has spread to his bone. We are not sure what the outcome will be but the worst case is that Aaron might have to lose part of his foot. I am asking all of my friends to join with me in praying for my buddy Aaron. If you would please use the info. below to email Aaron and show him some love. If you would like to call him the number is 501-364-5229 tell him I said Hi.


visit the website of http://www.archildrens.org/your_visit/email_patient.asp and type in info of Aaron DeSherlia (don't have to have age), fill out form and it will be delivered daily to his room so send emails at various times of the day if you can


Thank you for blessing a young man!

No comments: