Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Days Again!




Thank you for still checking this blog! I'm sorry for the time away but my laptop will not let me on my blog for some reason. (i'm on the secretaries computer). I am setting here just so excited about what God is doing in our church. This has been a Great week as people have stepped up and decided to take leadership in so many areas. There are some wonderful things coming I promise. We just finished up our series of sermons on Happy Days and many of you have been so kind to say how much you enjoyed the sermons and needed the sermons. It is my prayer that we would have a church that would help folks experience God's abundant love so that they may live an abundant life!

This Saturday night is our Happy Days Again Party! You don't won't to miss the reunion of the Happy Days cast, it promises to be so much FUN! Dress up and join the party starting at 6pm at Arnold's (Emmanuel) The price of admission is a good attitude, they will be checked at the door. See you at Arnold's!

No comments: