Thursday, February 21, 2008

Out of School!

Well I have enjoyed the morning with my family. I don't get to do that very often since I am always gone before the boys get up. This morning I cooked them breakfast because we are out of school due to icy roads. I really enjoy cooking sometimes especially when I know it's something that they like. Biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs and ham are always a big hit. I had to get them full because today is the day they are going to tackle their roooms. I'm sure they are busy as I type. I am so thankful to the Lord for all the things that He does for me, let me be a dad is one of the Best blessings in Life.

I am wrapping up my preparation for the weekend, I am looking forward to our time together. Please come and bring a buddy. You will not be disappointed I promise! Don't forget that our Easter service is just a few weeks away, so please get involved in all the activities that will be going on that weekend.

I'll be in Memphis, TN on Friday so pray for a safe trip.

No comments: