Monday, September 15, 2008




Hey everyone I hope you are all having a Great Day. I love Great Days. When Johnna and I went to visit my friend Troy this summer in Ft. Lauderdale, FL we had some Great days. To bad everyday can't be vacation. So what do we do with the days in between vacations. Here are a few suggestions for you until you are able to get away.
1. Exercise - it will make you feel better about yourself.
2. Develop a Good Attitude - it will make others feel better about you
3. Take some time every week to do something that you enjoy doing. Life is to short not to.
4. Invest in someone - time=investment (gradeschools are a good place to start)
5. Make your home a fun place to be!
These are just a few suggestions maybe you have some more, if so please leave me a comment and maybe i'll give'm a try .

No comments: