Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Made it Home!

That's right I am home! I really enjoyed visiting with The Richey family and their wonderful church for the past couple of days, but it is always good to get back to Piggott. On my way home I went thru Memphis to visit with David Moody one of our church members who is recovering at the Med from a terrible accident a little over a week ago. As most of you know David had 72,000 volts of electricity go thru his body and lived to tell about it. David has a wonderful attitude and is grateful to God for still being around. He has severe damage to his right hand but the doctors are doing a Great job of taking care of his wounds. Please keep David and his wife Mary in your prayers. I don't have the phone number with me but I will post it later so you can call and encourage him. Good to be back home, looking forward to the next several weeks! Who are you gonna bring to church this week?

No comments: