Monday, September 22, 2008

Vistiing a Friend

Hey everyone I am in Warren, Ar. at the Immanuel Baptist church for a few days. I preached last night and had an incredible response. The folks were so kind and the Lord really spoke to my heart and theirs. David Richey who is a Great friend of mine is the pastor and he and his family have been here for about 6 months and things are going really good for them. I love to talk about evangelism and that is what I was asked to do while I'm here. Pray for me today because I will be preaching again tonight and I really want God to use me to encourage these fine people.
What a great day it was at Emmanuel in Piggott yesterday. If you were there you know what I am talking about. I felt so free to preach God's word and then to see such a great response from the church was Great. If you weren't there I encourage you to pick up a copy of the service and just judge for yourself. I hardly ever encourage folks to get my preaching tapes, but this one might be worth getting. Well it's lunch time gotta go.

No comments: