Sunday, November 15, 2009

Been a Full day

It's Sunday night I just got thru adding some friends on facebook (I am now in double digits) The day started with a wonderful morning at Emmanuel Baptist Church. The atmosphere is changing every week for the good. I knew that God would finish what He started and that's just what He is doing. Lives are still being changed and I am so excited about seeing what's next. I spent most of the afternoon working on something for Johnna and got it finished just in time to go to the hospital. I got a call that they had to take my mom to the hospital about 4:30 so I spent the rest of the night in the emergency room. They are keeping mom in the ICU over night they got her blood pressure down and improved her breathing which is what we were most concerned about. I want to thank Jerry Massey for leading the church service tonight since I didn't make it, I started to go on to church but I decided mom was more important. Thanks to all of you who took the time to come by or call, I don't see how people make it alone. Someone mentioned to me today that I had my JOY back, and they are right, I do. Satan knows it to so he didn't want this day to end as good as it started but what He doesn't know is that IT DID.

No comments: