Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cowboy Church Tonight


Tonight at 7 pm Thousand Hills Cowboy Church will be moving into it's new home at the Rodgers Theater in Poplar Bluff, Mo. Several folks from Emmanuel are going to encourage the Cowboy Church and listen to Eternal Vision. I am looking forward to tonight. I must say it feels Great to be able to talk about the Cowboy Church and not worry about what people might say. I love Emmanuel Baptist Church and since they day I became the pastor this church has ministered to the Cowboy Culture. Whether it's been serving home cooking to rodeo contestants or serving BBQ and passing out bibles at a team roping Emmanuel has been involved in spreading the Gospel in different arenas of life and I am Thankful. Keep praying for lost people to find Jesus! He left us here to round up the strays, saddle up and go "Soul Searchin' " (my new favorite song by Eternal Vision)

No comments: