Thursday, November 5, 2009

What's goin on

Hey everybody I want to thank you for praying for Cowboy Church we had almost 100 folks show up for our first night in our new location. It was a lot of fun! I want to thank all the people from Emmanuel who came up to support the work that is being done in Poplar Bluff. We had another big night in AWANA'S last night. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the adults who make that night so GREAT, the kids love Wednesday Nights.

There is plenty to do around Emmanuel right now if you are not plugged in to a ministry find you one that interest you and go to work. There's a sweet spirit in this place AGAIN, thank all of you for hanging in there and even if you didn't hang in there, I understand, wherever you are serving the Lord I pray that God blesses and people come to know Jesus.

No comments: