Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Be Positive it's contagious.

This morning I just want to encourage all of you to be positive. I love it when I meet people with a bright outlook on life. So many waste so much time dwelling on the negative instead of focusing on the Positive. I promise you that everyone reading this blog has so much to be positive about. Just think of all the people who can't read it because they don't have a computer. The list goes on and on of the things to be positive about. People amaze me at how some can be so positive and some so negative. I often wonder what makes the difference, I would love to say that it's Jesus but unfortunately not all Christians are people I would consider to have good attitudes. I want to encourage all of you this morning to think about the people that you could effect in a positive way just by having a positive outlook on things. Take time today and encourage someone who may be feeling a little down. Nothing brightens my day like being used by God to brighten some other persons day. You can do it!

I think I'm going to visit a few people in the hospital and nursing home today. Have a Great Day.

No comments: