Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Back to school!

That's right we are all back in school. Johnna and the boys are back in the swing of things and I'm getting there. I am still driving a school bus! Yesterday was a Great day. I drive the special needs school bus and one of my boys is in a wheel chair. Yesterday after I picked him up at his trailer house, two men from our church that desire to be unknown went out and built this young man a new wheel chair ramp. It is a deluxe model! AWESOME!!!!! When I pulled up to let him off the bus he was thrilled and said many times how thankful he was. I love the people at Emmanuel! You folks make life so much fun. Every time I think it can't get any better, it does. I want to be used by God just like Tom and Richard. Let's look for ways today to be used by God. Someone please tell me how God uses you today and I will try to do the same in tomorrows blog. It's not bragging on you, but God. Let me know what's going on in your world of ministry. By the way the boys parents were as excited as he was.

Tonight is Cowboy Church so please pray for us as we continue to stay faithful to the mission church. It starts at 7pm if you want to join us.

1 comment:

Dana and Lorrie said...

god used me by inviting somebody that has not been at our church to come back to our church.