Thursday, August 30, 2007

Way to go Jr. Mohawks!

I just got home from the football game it's about 10:30pm. It was a real good game for Tanner and the Jr. Mohawks. We beat Walnut Ridge 34-0 in our season opener. It's really hard for me to believe that we have a young man in the 9th grade. Sometimes when I see him on the field I can't believe he's that big. I'm trying to enjoy every minute of all our boys. Kids are sure a blessings from the Lord most of the time.

I know it's Labor Day weekend, I hope all of you have a great weekend wherever you are. Don't forget to be faithful and worship the Lord somewhere this weekend. Isn't it amazing how easy it easy to start new habits, keep that in mind the next time you think about missing a church service. For those of you who have to stay home this weekend we have a Great service planned for this Sunday. Come expecting God to be there.

No comments: