Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Headed Home.
















Hey ya, we are on our way home from Colorado, but don't look for us to soon. We are taking our own sweet time leaving Colorado. Today was just awesome. We are still traveling with the Coomers and I don't have to tell you how Great they are. We left Grand Junction, Colorado this morning and went to what is called the Land of the Lakes. Words can't describe it, just think of the most beautiful, peaceful place and you'll be there. (about 10,000 ft elavation). After hiking and taking lots of pictures (yes I said hiking) we ended up driving to Breckinridge, Colorado which is a famous ski area but we found out its pretty popular in the summer. It really is amazing what all God made in just a few days. One of my high lights was listening to the Coomers sing a song about worshipping on the mountain. Big Blessing. The Murray's sang "How Great thou Art" with help from the Coomers. Big Blessing!!! As you probably know Tanners bball team lost all three games but we are still very proud of all of them. Thanks so much to all of you for your prayers and support. I haven't stop thanking the Lord for His incredible blessings. I preached about being thankful Sunday morning and now I'm trying to practice it. We are planning on driving all day tomorrow and find a resting spot before we drive on in to St. Louis on Wednesday to watch a Cardinal game before we head home to see our dog. I hope you enjoy hearing about our trip, the pictures are fun to share I hope they make you smile as much as they do me, if they don't I do understand. Maybe you could get a blog and share your vacation with me. I'd love to see it. If you decide not to blog just bring me some pictures.

No comments: