Thursday, August 23, 2007

Cardinals win again!

Good morning everyone, I know it's not the spiritual news that maybe you were looking for but the Cardinals did win again last night and are still keeping our hopes alive for making the post season. I hope all of you are having a good day, if not just think about the promises that God makes in his word like I will never leave you nor forsake you, or maybe the one that says we are more than conquerors through Jesus Christ our Lord. Life is to short to not enjoy it. I'm 40 and those years are gone but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna enjoy the next 40 (if I get that many) I am really looking for some people to help me enjoy the rest of my life, why not join me in starting right now TODAY! Come on let's enjoy life together whether the Cardinals make the playoffs or not, but if they do let's party at The Murray house

No comments: