Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Great to be in Horatio, Arkansas

There are good people everywhere and I just spent 4 days with some of the finest. I haven't had this much fun in a Revival in a while. This church was pumped up and ready and they were not disappointed by the Lord. We ended the services tonight with a Great time of worship! I have cried and laughed all week and I feel refreshed. I can't wait to get home and see my family and just tell them all what went on during this Revival. I'm not sure how many people if any gave their lives to Christ but I do know that several saved folks made fresh commitments and that a town was and will be prayed for daily. I will let you know how things go because I plan on staying in touch with a few folks from down south. Way to go God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad all's going well for you. I ask that you will say a prayer for me as I am suffering with a stopped up head and a headache. I guess it's from all the trees and flowers blooming out.
I'll continue to remember you in prayer.
Take Care,
Mark James Cave Jr.