Sunday, April 6, 2008

Out of town

Hey everyone I am in South Arkansas leading worship for a revival. The name of the town in Horatio, Arkansas we are just a few miles from Oklahoma and Texas. I am with my good friend John Hodges from Salem FBC. We had a real good time of worship tonight, these folks are just good ole country folks and I feel right at home. The preacher is a team roper how 'bout that. I am excited about this week it feels good to be used to help another church get on fire for the Lord.

I missed being at Emmanuel today but I heard what went on and I am so proud of Emmanuel Baptist Church. Our church basically gave a family a brand new beginning this week and it all came together Sunday night with a huge pounding for the family and new furniture. Way to go ya! I love you and miss you and I am proud of all of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read your post.
Glad to be informed!
God bless you always & we are praying for you.
Mark James Cave Jr.

by Troy Gramling said...

Have fun Bro...Tell John I said Hi...Keep us updated on how things going...