Sunday, April 13, 2008

What a morning!

Hey everyone, I just got to tell you about what happened today at Emmanuel. Well, worship was spectacular, the Holy Spirit was very much present, (trust me) a single mother was greatly used by God, (you should have seen it) the hurting found healing and the outcast found a home, the word of God was preached and received, and Best of all a young mother gave her heart to Jesus, and oh yea, a mother, daughter, and son all were baptized. That's not all, (it was a long service, but I couldn't stop it, praise the Lord) my neighbor who's been in rehab for 4 months was home with his counselor and trust me he is a changed man. One of our former teenage girls returned to sing and she sent us home wanting more of what we just had experienced. I'm not a very good writer, Max Lacado I'm not, but if you could have been in our church this morning you would know what I'm talking about. God is not done with this church and I know it. The devil in hell is not happy at all with Emmanuel today because we have once again got a burden for the lost and we are going to do what we can to tell the world that Jesus saves! What a day it has been.

1 comment:

Mark James Cave Jr. said...

Yea! I like when good thigs happen and the Spirit of the Lord moves.
God bless you!