Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I love my Life!

I don't know why God has blessed me so much, but I sure am thankful that He is! As all of you know I get to pastor one of the Greatest churches around. It's not perfect but it is a Great church. It seems that every Sunday seems to be getting better and better. This past Sunday was so special the music was outstanding the spirit was present and the crowd was very energetic it all made for a

Another thing that I am excited about in my life is my relationship with my wife. I am so in love with Johnna, she is my best friend. We are becoming a team in ministry and it is so cool to be used by God together. Pray for us that we will keep the Lord number 1 in our relationship so that we can continue to be used by God. Johnna is working on getting her teaching certificate so she can teach school next year so please pray for her.

My kids, what a blessing to be a dad! These boys keep me so busy, from rodeos to ballgames to school activities. This weekend was so cool for me as I got to watch our youngest son win his first team roping championship. Ethan had competed all year long in a youth rodeo series and the finals were this weekend and he came out on top. It w as real close to the end, and on Sunday afternoon he won 2nd and3rd place in the rodeo to put him in the top spot for the year. I got to rope with him and we place third together on Sunday. Tanner and Logan competed also but not as often, they have other interest like baseball, basketball and football. Tanner plays on the high school baseball team and this weekend they played in the district tournament. Piggott played brookland on Friday and came out on top in 10 innings. Tanner had a good game he went 2 for 5 at the plate and made a good play in the field. Yesterday we played Manila for a birth in the state tournament but came up a little short losing 5 to 3. Our team is really young so we have a bright future ahead of us, I am so proud of all our kids. Logan played a double header last night as well and his team beat Walnut Ridge to improve to 2 - 0. Logan plays on the infield and
is recovering from a broken foot. Let the summer begin, it's gonna be fun.

Well that's just what was on my mind, take a minute and think about what you are thankful for.

No comments: