Monday, November 26, 2007

Follow me for 2 weeks

That's right for the next 2 weeks I am going to blog daily. The reason is I am trying to discipline myself in some other areas of my life and you can kind of be my accountability partners. I hope to share with you some interesting things over the next few weeks. I hope to introduce you to some of my mentors in the faith and give you something to think about.

One of the things I have been reading and studying about is how I can be a better leader at Emmanuel. I know that there is more in me that God is not getting I want to see what God can do through me. I have been doing much more reading and listening to other pastors and teachers that I respect so that I might learn something from them. I am beginning to understand that I don't have to know everything and it's o.k. to say I need help. Did I say that? HELP! My ultimate teacher is still the word of God and the Holy Spirit. I hope that over the next 2 weeks you will follow along with me and share with me what God does in your life and maybe share with me what God speaks to you.

Today I want to encourage you to check out flamingoroadchurch.com and go to the potentialblog. there you will find some good stuff to start with. I look forward to sharing and hearing.

No comments: