Friday, November 30, 2007

Going Shopping!

To be a good leader you need to invest in those around you and today I am going to invest in my wife by spending quality time with her and hundreds of other people at the Mall. As soon as she finishes lunch duty at the school we are going to Paragould and Jonesboro. We are going to attend the funeral of our good friend David Richey's father who passed away on Tuesday. David is a wonderful fellow and we love him and his family very much so please pray for them.

I have to tell you how excited I am about this upcoming series of sermons. Thanks to those close to me I have been able to get plenty of good ideas on how to maximize this series. I don't know whether to call it The WOW series or The ULTIMATE GIFTS. I am sure by Sunday I'll know. The main thing is that we get the word out to those who need to hear it. Everyone is looking for a good deal these days and I think this Sunday will prove to be a good deal for everyone.

Christmas is just 26 days away, have you thought about how you can help us fill the church for our Christmas services. I want to encourage all of you to begin now inviting people to our services. Another thing you can do is volunteer! We need lots of volunteers to help park cars, greet guest, work in the nursery, pass out cider and many other things. If you are interested in volunteering call the church office and we will bless you by giving you a job.

Sorry but I have to go the money in my pocket is burning a hole all the way through my jeans so we better go get rid of it. If you would like you can email me at kevin@eblovesyou.com and tell me what you would like for Christmas.

No comments: