Thursday, November 29, 2007

WOW


Gifts that make you go WOW! That is what I am calling the series of sermons that I will be preaching during the Christmas holidays. I am so fired up about the future of our church it just makes me want to SHOUT. God is moving in the lives of many and I am one of them. Today I talked with a friend about some possible leadership changes that I can make in my life that will be huge for the growth of our church. We have to want to grow to grow, that goes for all of us as individuals not just the church as a whole.


Do you want to grow? Then evaluate your own life and see what could change. Is it your work habits or maybe your effort in doing the work. Are you giving God your best? These are questions that I am answering and evaluating what I find out. If you don't like criticism this may not be something on your to do list, because I assure you that all of us have our areas of weakness.


One of the gifts that can make you go WOW is that fact that God has chosen you to do a special work through. Mary had no idea she would be used the way she was but in the end it was an awesome gift God gave her in the fact that she was the mother of Jesus. God used Mary and He wants to use you, what a gift from God to know that He wants to use me to change the world, WOW! Let's work together as a TEAM and make a difference!!

No comments: